5 min sprints
Spiderman Crawl, 360 plank rolling series
Crab Walk, IDO squat
- 30 Burpees
- 8 KG step ups (7 kg)
- Chest press (10 kg EArm) back on fit ball
Stretch, Side lunge
- 3 x 8 squat — 35 kg
- 3 x set Elbow plank up down 10
- 3 x 10 pushups
Stretch, side lunge, splits
- 3 x 10 burpees
- tricep dips
- row pull thing
- Spider walk
- Jefferson curl to full extension & ATG squat
- 360 plank rolls (both directions)
- Crab walk forward, backward
- Monkey (each side); Bear Walk forward and backward
- Around the world, hollow-ups
- Side plank leg kicks – both sides
- Straddle single arm reach backs
- Copeira flow – Jefferson, tuck squat, single leg out into side plank arch roll, back, other side, then somersault UP.
- Splits, stretches.
- Handstand work: regular handstand + split handstand with split exit.
Maybe few other bits/pieces cannot recall.
HIS HOTNESS WAS THERE.
Have had a bit of MCT oil today in coffee and whoa, is appetite down. Just coffee + 2 hardboiled eggs so far (2 pm).
No work tomorrow. Airport drop off then 1 on 1 PT ‘movement’ training at the gymnastics gym with my Brazilian capoeira guy. Feeling much better about that after today’s session WHICH FELT ACE …ankle been weak and stabby pain, some increased numbness from foot (worried back/nerve related) .
Have to have to HAVE TO start the daily selfies. I know it makes a difference in motivation / hitting goals. Need more movement snaps too.
Over and out.
Need to diarize to do quick daily food post — it helps when I’m meandering all over (hand up).
Food 5 sept 2017:
- chicken + brocc X 2 (breakfast and lunch)
- Small avocado snack
- About 10 almonds
- About 10 wine gums (argh smack smack)
- Few sweet potatoe fries
- 1 prawn taco (minus the corn tortilla)
- 2 scotch
Rowed 2 kms + movement/ some strength — can’t recall all.
So average not great day. ALSO MY PERIOD IS BEYOND LATE which means so, soooo bloated. I’m just about a month late so fingers crossed, comes back and can finally shed .
Day was good!
- handful almonds over the day
- boiled egg
- chicken + broccoli (w cheese) lunch
- yoghurt snack in pm few crackers + cheese
- 2 x pieces cauliflower toast (experiment at dinner). LOVE.
- argh, handful potatoe chips
Good gym at lunch including decent split handstand work.
Made child some mash at dinner; was waiting to hear something from him as it wasn’t potatoe mash, rather turnip + cauli mash. NOT A WORD. And he ate it (bar a tiny bit).
- too many pistachios
- chicken chips, sour cream + onion rice crackers (way too many)
- plain yoghurt + berries
- lord knows what else I mindlessly nibbled at
- a few scotch
Lunchtime workout. SO bloated.
did not win the day.
BACK to being more disciplined. Eating sloppily – UGH.
So maybe personal blogging may help.
Habits to restart:
- plan for a day, period. Know the day before what you are eating the next day.
- broccoli OR cauli twice a day. Fills me, I love them. Gives me energy.
- More herbal tea
Saw the physio Monday after work — some good massage/trigger point pain release in the shoulder/neck area. No hanging until that is entirely gone — not terrible or anything but obviously want to avoid it getting bad.
Melbourne Cup day yesterday so day off, and did a 40 minute Middle Split stretch routine (from gymnasticsbodies.com). OY.
Gymmed today (his hotness there). All gymnastics drills; hollow rocks much improving.
Barre tomorrow at lunch. Gymastics (1 on 1) with my guy at 6 pm.